Kasco Robust-Aire Diffuser Assembly
The Robust-Aire System Diffuser simply creates more pond-aerating water flow with the same amount of air and energy, making it the most efficient bottom aeration system on the market. Diffusers are designed to provide a fine air bubble with the least amount of pressure. The base is made of thick HDPE plastic and a locking fill plug allows you to fill it with pea gravel or other weighted substrate. It has a raised design that keeps the diffusers performing at an optimal level above the pond bottom.
A durable, bolted, strain relief attachment ensures that the weighted tubing will not become detached during installation or maintenance. A check valve with Viton seals keeps water from entering the tubing when the system is not operating.
- One (1) Robust-Aire Diffuser Assembly, (1) Vent Plug, (1) 3/8” Tubing Clamp, (1) 5/8” Tubing Clamp
- (1) ½” NPT x 3/8” Barb Elbow, (1) ½” NPT x 5/8” Barb Elbow,
- (1) 3/8” Tubing Strain Relief, (1) 5/8” Tubing Strain Relief
- (1) ¼”-20 x 1-3/4” Hex Head Capscrew, (2) ¼” Flat Washer
- (1) ¼”-20 Lock Nut, (1) Check Valve Inlet Assembly