J Series Owner Manual
5.1 JF Spec Sheet
Kasco Marine’s J series fountains offer fantastic displays with versatility and dependable, time-proven (50 years) equipment. Crisp, laminar flow patterns created with five changeable nozzles that are included with the initial purchase (other manufacturer’s have charged up to $1,200 for a single nozzle). Recent improvements include 20% more height and width of the original patterns, a lower profile float and a new three-tier pattern, the Balsam. Options are available for easy to install LED lighting with standard and color-changing, RGB options as well. The control panel is already equipped to accept the lighting and is supplied with with a second full timer for the lights. This package is easy to install and we are available to assist if you have questions. The 5.1 JF provides sufficient aeration for ponds up to 1.75 acres. We have been installing Kaco fountains since 1995!
Features & Additional Info:
- Five year warranty
- Power cord options of 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 or 400 feet (SJTOW underwater rated)
- Five horsepower, 240 volts, 20 amps
- Five interchangeable nozzles for a beautiful assortment of patterns
- Clog and corrosion resistant, environmentally-friendly fountain design
- Operational in water as shallow as 26 inches
- Tested for safety: ETL approved for UL & CSA standards
- Large water flow and droplets provide great noise screening
- Compatible with Kasco lighting packages, as well as the premium nozzles
- Includes: motor, fountain assembly, float, mooring lines, bottom screen, and the C-95 power control box-with ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) for safety, motor circuit with a 24 hour timer, and additional circuit for optional lighting controlled by a photocell, all in a weatherproof and easy-to-mount enclosure.
We're offering a $100 gift card to Bass Pro with a purchase of this product!
Monthly Electric Cost Sheet