J Series Owners Manual
Kasco Marine’s J series fountains offer fantastic displays with versatility and dependable, time-proven (50 years) equipment. Crisp, laminar flow patterns created with five changeable nozzles that are included with the initial purchase (other manufacturer’s have charged up to $1,200 for a single nozzle). Recent improvements include 20% more height and width of the original patterns, and a lower profile float. Options are available for easy to install LED lighting with standard and color-changing, RGB options as well. The control panel is already equipped to accept the lighting and is supplied with a photocell. This package is easy to install and we are available to assist if you have questions. The 3400 HJF provides sufficient aeration for ponds up to 1/3 an acre. We have been installing Kaco fountains since 1995!
Features & Additional Info:
- Two year warranty
- Power cord options of 50, 100, 150 or 200 feet (SJTOW underwater rated)
- ¾ horsepower, 240 volts, 3.8 amps (Available in 120 Volt as 3400JF)
- Five interchangeable nozzles for a beautiful assortment of patterns
- Clog and corrosion resistant, environmentally-friendly fountain design
- Operational in water as shallow as 17.5 inches
- Tested for safety: ETL approved for UL & CSA standards
- Large water flow and droplets provide great noise screening
- Compatible with Kasco lighting packages for a night-time display
- Includes: motor, fountain assembly, float, mooring lines, bottom screen, and the C-85 power control box-with ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) for safety, motor circuit with a 24 hour timer, and additional circuit for optional lighting controlled by a photocell, all in a weatherproof and easy-to-mount enclosure.
We're offering a $50 gift card to Bass Pro with a purchase of this product!
Monthly Electric Cost Sheet