Deep Water Solar Aeration Complete System - Up to 4 acres - Four QS2 diffusers and 400' Quick Sink tubing (SASD34)
Deep Water Solar Aeration Systems utilize rocking piston compressors to deliver effective aeration to deeper water depths than other traditional solar systems.
These direct drive systems operate during daylight hours and are designed to start earlier, run later and even operate on moderately cloudy days, giving you more operating time. The results are much more total cfm of air delivered per day than other non-battery systems on the market.
This system includes:
- High quality aluminum cabinet, in beige color, with two circulating fans
- Oil-filled pressure gauge and pressure relief valve
- Rocking piston compressor
- High output solar panels
- Pre-cut fabricated solar mounting racks for easier installation (purchase mounting poles locally)
- EasyPro QS2 Air Diffusers
- 100' of 1/2" Quick Sink weighted airline for each diffuser