Aquaponics Decoupled Bucket 2
- 26 ft circulated Deep Water Culture Buckets.
- 3 cubic ft bead filter. Sludge waste sump & dual 35 gal cone bottom clarifier tanks with stands. Pump assisted backwash.
- (4) fish culture tanks 210 gal each. 220 gal sump.
- 150 gallon nutrient storage tank.
- (36) 5-gallon culture buckets with in/out port and 8” mesh pot, airline, and airstone. Lightweight culture media included.
- Capacity: 900 pounds of fish production*. Supports continual robust production of 36 high-nutrient-demand/fruiting plants**.
- *1/6 lb per gallon and feed at 2% of bodyweight per day**.
- Approximately 800 square feet.
The APDCB2 allows for development of higher nutrient levels & pH adjustments of the nutrient solution, which is delivered to each plant for robust growth and production of high-demand crops and fruiting vegetables.
- Systems include hardware only. Consumables and supplies for operation sold separately