VFX Series Owners Manual
3400 VFX Spec Sheet
Monthly Electric Cost Sheet
The 3400VFX aerating fountain has a high-volume, conical, V-pattern display, that also provides effective and efficient aeration. Kasco’s V-pattern fountains help to improve your water quality and enhance the aesthetics of your pond or lake. Additionally, the large water droplets that are produced, rain down and provide great noise screening. The 3400VFX is safe, and easy to operate & install (we can assist with installation, feel free to contact us). How? We can install the fountain if you are near the following areas: Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Hammond, Alexandria and more. Alternatively, we can coach you over the phone or even do a video call. You can adequately aerate up to ½ acre with the 3400VFX fountain.
Features & Info:
- 2 year warranty
- Power cord options of 50, 100, 150 or 200 feet (SJTOW underwater rated)
- ¾ horsepower, 120 volts, 7.3 amps (Available in 240 Volt as 3400HVFX)
- High-flow, aerating 5.5 ft. tall x 21 ft. wide display
- Clog and corrosion resistant, environmentally-friendly fountain design
- Operational in water as shallow as 17.5 inches
- Tested for safety: ETL approved for UL & CSA standards
- Large water flow and droplets provide great noise screening
- Compatible with Kasco LED3C11 lighting package for a nighttime display
- Includes: motor, fountain assembly, float, mooring lines, bottom screen, and the C-25 power control box-with ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) for safety, motor circuit with a 24 hour timer, and additional circuit for optional lighting controlled by a photocell, all in a weatherproof and easy-to-mount enclosure.
We're offering a $50 gift card to Bass Pro with a purchase of this product!